The internet access to, and use of AdventistGiving Malaysia website is at your sole risk and is subject to any terms and conditions of access and/or use imposed by any third party. In particular, by using AdventistGiving Malaysia website, you acknowledge and agree that:-
- SDAC does not control the online internet services which you may use to access this website and therefore does not guarantee the reliability or integrity of such online internet services;
- You are solely responsible for all data, information and content that you transmit or make available via online internet services and/or the world wide web;
- This website and its services may be modified, suspended or removed without prior notice to you by either SDAC or any third party.
Under NO circumstances shall SDAC be held liable to you or any third party for:
- any failure of system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in transmission or in operation, transmission error, performance or unavailability of access;
- any claims, expenses, losses, damages, costs or liabilities (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages), arising from or in connection with your access of this website and/or use of the services even if SDAC has been advised as to the possibility. NON-REFUNDABLE
All donations (inclusive of tithe and offering) made to SDAC and/or the local church are voluntary and non-refundable. Donations collected will be used to support the mission and various programs of Seventh-day Adventist Church (local, regional and international) or as indicated in the description submitted on this website. Official receipts (soft copy only) will be issued for all donations as specified and received (verified) in our bank account provided that you have first given your email address to SDAC.
In the event that the indicated description submitted for a donation is not clear or does not fall within SDAC’s donations/usage policies, SDAC has the sole and absolute discretion to channel and use the donation as it deems fit.